today marks ten years. on this day, october 31st, at age four, i excepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. and, ever year after that, we celebrated by taking a trip to IHOP. le yum yum :)
i've never been the same since. {becoming a Christian, that is} i always feel so happy. and what's wrong with being happy?
today has been filled with laughter, coffee conversations, oxfords, warm syrup, and the smell of autumn. also, i princess leia'd my hair. also:
score.
oh, happy day! {echo}
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a spock poster-
today has been filled with laughter, coffee conversations, oxfords, warm syrup, and the smell of autumn. also, i princess leia'd my hair. also:
score.
oh, happy day! {echo}
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a spock poster-

Awwww congrats Jocee! That's awesome! God is so great, isn't He? I don't know where I would be without Him.
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Talia
p.s. (I princess-leia'd my hair yesterday! Actually a friend did. That's who I'm dressing up as for halloween :-))
[i like you. that is all.]
ReplyDeleteand, being a Christian? THE BEST WAY. Ever. You're just wonderful, girlie!
SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad we're sistas in Christ. :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Manda
Thats wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteBeth xx
happy beautiful anniversary, jocee!
ReplyDeleteYAY JOCEE! :D Happy anniversary! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
tinyheart
:) that IS a happy day! and what better way to celebrate than with panckaes. *rubs tummy* they look so yummy!
ReplyDelete<3
Love it! Just an Amazing feeling Isn't it? Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletehappy spiritual birthday! aren't you so glad you have jesus? :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! What a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletethis post made me smile. there is nothing more wonderful then having Jesus in your heart and life<3 best decision i ever made. and OMG are those your oxfords??? a.w.e.s.o.m.e!! *jealous sigh* i just LOVE them!! *SWOONS*
ReplyDeleteah! so neat Jocee :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so great Jocee! Congrats! Jesus is the best. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :) xx
ReplyDeleteJesus is awesome! :)
ReplyDelete