10.31.2011

oh happy day

today marks ten years. on this day, october 31st, at age four, i excepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. and, ever year after that, we celebrated by taking a trip to IHOP. le yum yum :)
i've never been the same since. {becoming a Christian, that is} i always feel so happy. and what's wrong with being happy?

today has been filled with laughter, coffee conversations, oxfords, warm syrup, and the smell of autumn. also, i princess leia'd my hair.  also:
score.
oh, happy day! {echo}

-kiss kiss kiss, hug a spock poster-

15 comments :

  1. Awwww congrats Jocee! That's awesome! God is so great, isn't He? I don't know where I would be without Him.

    ♥♥♥

    Talia

    p.s. (I princess-leia'd my hair yesterday! Actually a friend did. That's who I'm dressing up as for halloween :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. [i like you. that is all.]

    and, being a Christian? THE BEST WAY. Ever. You're just wonderful, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad we're sistas in Christ. :)

    xo,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy beautiful anniversary, jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY JOCEE! :D Happy anniversary! :)


    xoxo,
    tinyheart

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) that IS a happy day! and what better way to celebrate than with panckaes. *rubs tummy* they look so yummy!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Just an Amazing feeling Isn't it? Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy spiritual birthday! aren't you so glad you have jesus? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post made me smile. there is nothing more wonderful then having Jesus in your heart and life<3 best decision i ever made. and OMG are those your oxfords??? a.w.e.s.o.m.e!! *jealous sigh* i just LOVE them!! *SWOONS*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so great Jocee! Congrats! Jesus is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...