10.19.2011

photo challenge // all things autumn

it's been awhile since i've hosted a photo challenge hasn't it? well, in the event that it is autumn, and just about every blogger in the world has acknowledged its presence. and so, in light of all this, i introduce you to all things autumn. 

go on a spree. what best describes autumn to you? your favorite pair of socks. lying on the grass and watching the trees turn colors. hot chocolate. a woolen sweater. pumpkin pie. your hair in a fierce gust of wind. the way your little sister wraps her arms around herself when she steps outside. whatever.
Tumblr_ltbfxne0dn1qcsjiso1_500_large
because this is autumn. and we have set out to capture it. 
rules: 
{1. the photo must be taken by you.
{2. your post must link back to this one.
{3. if you don't have a blog, you can use your flickr account.
{4. blog hop a little, comment on other people entries!
{5. the deadline to enter is sunday, the 23rd. i'll be announcing the finalists that monday, and the winners that wednesday :) 
{6. have fun!



-kiss kiss kiss, hug a tree-

11 comments :

  1. I hope your photo challenge is open until at least Sunday! I'm going camping so I want to take my photo entry there. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i entered! =) you might have to scroll down a bit to find it but it's there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a few pictures around the yard, and I'm going to edit them today.
    I wish I could lay on the grass like that, but sadly, we have fire ants here, and they have invaded the whole yard. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am def. gonna try and link up! some of our trees are finally changing colors (and they aren't going directly to brown, as they normally do ;)) so hopefully i can get some pictures!

    xoxo,
    gracie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. when does the photo challenge end?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like fun! I think I might enter XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. question: when is the deadline to enter?

    comment: I saw a post from earlier and I just wanted to say, my brother listens to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic zeros... and I do too, sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I LOVE this post!! I just entered the challenge:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! I can't wait to enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just realized that I missed this contest. Drat. Oh, well, I look forward to seeing the winners!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...