11.22.2011

because

because the golden hour is the best time to take photos. 
because making birthday invitations is the best ever.
because sometimes swim practice isn't so bad.
because bokeh is beautiful.
because technically, this counts as fashion:
sweater: vintage // shirt: target // belt: vintage from grandma // jeans: target // oxfords {not shown}: DSW
because it's almost thanksgiving and i'm thankful for all of you. 
because i'm sending off my music composition today and we're celebrating with chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream. 
because my mommy's macaroni + cheese is a gift from God, and i'm thankful for that too. 
because getting boxes in the mail calls for a happy dance. 
because we have cake mix in the pantry. 
and you can guess what i'm going to do with that. 


-kiss kiss kiss, hug a rocking chair- 
{pee ess: i have an etsy. not selling anything yet, but i have one. also, i think i'm going to start accepting sponsors. any one want to?}
{pee pee ess: photo challenge tomorrow. get ready...}

8 comments :

  1. Awww.... I absolutely loved this!!!!!!!! Seriously! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness. Those are the cutest invitations ever. *swoons* :)

    And I'd love to sponser! I have an idea: What about if I sponser your blog and you can sponser mine! :D It's like a trade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this .

    i know i haven't commented here in a very long time, and i'm sorry for that. i do read every single one of your posts, and i love each one. you have a way with words and a charming little quirkiness about you.

    all the smiles in the world couldn't be as beautiful as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loove the birthday invitations.
    and the cupcakes.
    and the bokeh.
    and dsw!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to sponsor, but do you charge? Cause im broke ;)
    I already have you on my sidebar cause I love ya! (could that come across as creepy?)
    Luvluvluv,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy almost-thanksgiving dear!(:
    I love your invitations!(:
    And yay! Photo Challenge! I was thinking of having one starting on December 1st. What's you theme??? -dies of anticipation-
    P.s I used a lot of smileys in this comment(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what do I need to do to sponsor?;)
    Luv,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...