11.15.2011

just a good day {semi-weekly le happy}

Tumblr_lpp0c6fyre1qbrr2to1_500_large
blog designing
bluebell ice cream
mumford & suns
the big bang theory
music composition
falling leaves
julia {<-- amazing}
tumblring
tea
thunder
lightning
rain
the possibility of no swim practice
brownies
barefoot contessa
italics
bold italics
johnny depp
cupcakes
johnny depp + cupcakes
amen


-kiss kiss kiss, hug a curtain rod-
{pee ess: i just redesigned cindi's blog. look.}
{pee pee ess: this is an impromptu link up, i suppose. if you're doing this post, send me the link! i love to see what makes you le happy.}

10 comments :

  1. Bold italics is amazing...a pretty. I want that ice cream! So yummy... Brownies! (I'm a brownie monster :) Have a great day! Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that picture of the icecream. :) and tumblring - is.the.best.

    love ya,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Julia's blog, too :) and blog designing, and canceled swim practice.
    Cindi's blog looks super snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the design you did, and Julie? she's amazing. I love this list <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess who just made my day- you!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the design! :)
    And yes, tea is very lovely. I am having some now and it is cheering me up. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Monday! <3
    xoxo,hayley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did Le Happy, but its kinda a day late. Haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't say how much i love youandyour posts. they're insanely amazing. i want to go make a le happy now.
    kisskisshughug [gives jocee a big hug]

    acacia xx

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...