11.16.2011

quite thankful

quite thankful for:
brownies + ice cream + watching the biggest loser with mommy
little sister asking how to wear a wedding veil
oversized sunglasses
fresh pineapple
dempsey, my stuffed dog
notebooks
waffles + sausage + warm syrup + orange juice for breakfast
tea
this person, this person, and this person
mint blue skies
the word "tweet"
Christmas trees at the grocery store
Thanksgiving menu planning
grandma sugar {arriving today at 3pm}
pillow pets
movie soundtracks {this one and this one}
this song, and this song
ted dekker
the color yellow
new story ideas
impromptu karaoke sessions
the word "fernweh"
leading a simple life
talking to God in the dark
moonlight
audrey
pajama pants
turkey sandwiches
the word "amen"
you.

originally hannah, adapted by me.
have a lovely day, beautifuls. seriously. you're all so gorgeous that i don't know what to do. amen.
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a curtain rod-
{pee ess: i redid my faq page. lookit

10 comments :

  1. I must make a list like this.

    You have cute shoes. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oversized sunglasses. It makes me look like a bug! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. Moon River is one of my FAVORITE songs! and that version is sssoooooo amazing! I thank you muchly :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a pillow pet, I am super jealous :) :)
    also that is a super cool picture.
    and i just used super twice.
    *thrice.

    loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pillow pet = <3
    I have a ladybug named Georgia and sleep with her every night. ;)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your sign-outs.
    go hug a curtain rod? i'm gonna go do this now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmhmm...we certainly have so many things to be thankful for! Isn't it funny how its the small things that seem to be the most memorable?
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pillow pets are the best, right? (; I have a mini dog named Teacup. :)
    & I love the word Tweet too. It's very fun to say really fast, as I'm doing now. It sounds like I'm whistling. :P
    xoxo, hayley

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...