1.02.2012

resonate

"there are some things that don't necessarily have to be spoken with words. photography, paintings, music, fashion. notice how they make a statement without the need for verbal communication. just one look, and a whole world can be exposed to you, without the drawing of a single breath. this, my friend, is what i call resonation." -me
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

no words. just the things besides. what immediately pops into your head when you see them? what thoughts register?

this is my resonation. it's your turn to tell me yours. 
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a cobbler-
{pee ess: there's an exciting project of mine and a few other ladies going underway... be excited!}
{pee pee ess: 300 follower giveaway. let's get there soon :)}

14 comments :

  1. I wish I had a bed like the bottom picture....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! absolute loveliness. :)

    -Grace
    come stop for tea @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are fabulous, dahling.

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. They make me think of summer. You know when the sun is setting and it's softly light outside and the soil has held the heat from the day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. :) Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book-clutch is ingenious! Do you know where to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... and all i can say is that i'm completely, wholly, and utterly in love. i wish i had put these pictures on my inspiration post.

    *sigh*

    i love your posts a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww! thanks for putting my button up here..... just letting you know Jocee,

    I love yoouuuu!!!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post. I want a book\wallet thing! These pictures are so.......amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all these pictures are just....yum.
    that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi jocee!
    This is completely unrelated to ur post (which was good btw), but I just HAD to share this with you! There's a show on the FOOD network called, get this: Cupcake Wars!!!!!!! I tooootally thought of u when I saw the commercial! You should soo see it (;
    Muahh
    -hk(:

    Star-someday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'tis a lovely post dear, the pictures are positively gorgeous...kind of reverses me into a world of romance and sweet reveries.<3

    love you dearest!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...