1.07.2012

saturdays don't have to make sense

erQtkw on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
today is one of those days, where i feel like disney pixar and doctor who marathons are in order. in which pound cake must be consumed with a mug full of hot tea, and fuzzy socks must be worn. in which lists must be made, in which the record player must be played, and a menagerie of daydreams will ensue.
in other news, i was awarded twice, by two very lovely people {maddy-darling and gracy-dearheart}. saturdays don't have to make sense, so why not?



//. Name your favorite song.
"someone like you" - adele
//. Favorite Dessert
cupcakes
//. What makes you angry
preston and anthony, but that's a whole different story.
//. When your upset
i write.
//. What's your favorite pet
aslan. seriously.
//. Black or White
in photo form, both.
//. Biggest fear
butterflies.
//. Everyday attitude 
the sun is shining, the tank is clean.
//. What is perfection
peter pevensie/jack sparrow
//. Guilty pleasure
guilty? i beg to differ. cupcakes.

seven random bits:
//. i love the way a needle moves on my record player.
//. i think this person is awesome.
//. and this one.
//. i'm too lazy to take down my birthday party decorations.
//. for the first time yesterday, i made it to my "tumblr daily post limit."
//. and i think that's silly.
//. i'm in love with the new anthropologie catalog, and i'm going to circle everything that i want now.

and yes, the seven random bits count for both tags. and so, i tag whoever pleases to be, and because saturdays don't have to make sense:
Pinned Image
source
have an elk, why don't you?
-kiss kiss kiss, hug the elk-

22 comments :

  1. :O Doctor Who must be watched! I LOVE Doctor Who! i even have one of the Doctor Who insider magazines ^_^

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this song♥ {Brooke Fraser - Betty} Nice playlist.

    Saturdays should be random.
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I think I need to get the anthropologie catalog. Love b+w photos.
    Have a lovely day.
    Love, hugs, rainbow lollipops,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pixar marathon? I LOVE you, girl. Today I'll be watching Bug's Life :)

    Fabulous summary of Saturdays. And, Fabulous you!

    (Sorry, that didn't make much sense.)


    Abbie /// XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuzzy socks were worn over here too(: happy saturday, Jocee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the elk. :) And for a random question... How to do make a clickable dropdown thing like you have for your button? I could make some use of that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your posts dear. I can relate to everything but the butterfly problem... yeah, not relating. quite alright though. (: Why yes, I will have an elk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love love love this post. Black and white photos are my favorite. Amazing post, Dearie! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your random posts. they're so cute and full of bubbles! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, ms. jocee i truly love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this post. A lot. Thank you for the tag, too. ;)

    ~Carolyn

    P.S.- Happy-almost-Blogoversery! 18 days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. birthday decorations should stay up all year round! that'd be cool.
    I love the gif, and finding nemo? yes please. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. DOCTOR WHO MARATHON!

    Yup. I've already invited myself. I'M COMING OVER.

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Disney Pixar is fabulous. Just saying <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post Jocee.:) I will gladly have an elk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Next time INVITE ME! I'll fly--nothing's too extreme when a Doctor Who marathon is involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are such a dear. and you're so hipster! in a good way. it's adorable.
    i love your gifs, i think i need to make some. and the anthropologie catalogue; it must be gorgeous.
    i think i'll take the elk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. dear darling jocee,
    "someone like you" is incredible. I sing my heart out ridiculously to that song.
    I write too. that or play the piano.
    aslan. ♥♥
    butterflies? really? ha, I laugh. but then, one of my biggest fears is dr. seuss.
    now, we need to have a talk. you see, I've handled your possession of peter pevensie very well. remarkably well, in fact. but jack sparrow? dear, dear, dear. here I am afraid I must draw the line, for you simply cannot have both. captain jack is my favorite. so please, can we share?
    ♥♥, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  19. My dear dear Jocee,
    You are officially my inspration and role model. My new favorite artist is now A Fine Frenzy. You are wonderful.

    -Ryan♥ (This is the second time I've I've commented on this. I'm on love with your blog. I have become attached. I haope you don't mind me posting about it!)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...