2.02.2012

awkward and awesome thursday

or alternately titled: i had nothing else to post so this is what you get.

awkward:
- talking to my friend about natural laughs and then being told to laugh on the spot then a snort comes out.
saying goodbye to my friends at church and choking during the "good". {no, i didn't get to say goodbye to them at all.}
- trying to eat rice really fast and then realizing most of it fell out of my mouth and into my lap, messing up my perfectly clean jeans.
- when my six year old sister, joy, asks me how babies are made and i can only tell her that she doesn't want to know. 
- when said sister takes the opportunity to demean me at swim practice, and all of my friends gasp and turn their backs on me. {kristen, we don't eat fishsticks. stop beating me up over fishsticks!}
- going through old 2011 photos and realizing i took a photo of a dishtowel. dishtowel.

awesome:
- finding the perfect wedding dress for myself even though my wedding is about ten years in the future. {ahem: here.}
- reading a poem about plumping up pillows for school. {seriously. here.}
- talking to my uber-logical friend kristen and not getting reprimanded.
- actually finding something vintage in my parent's room. 
- finding a word i can understand in the noah webster dictionary.
- successfully typing on the computer with my eyes closed, as i am actually doing right now. {<< no typos!}
three days until superiorly-stellar project with five other superiorly-stellar bloggers.
- the word "stellar" in general. 
said dishtowel. i have to admit, though, it does look really pretty in that lighting. 
but for now, -kiss kiss kiss, get peeta's leg back- {<< just for you, megan ;)}

17 comments :

  1. hahah that 4th awkward one made me laugh ;) and oooh i love that wedding dress!!<3

    p.s. I MENTIONED YOU ON MY BLOG TODAYY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice points you have listed :) made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! and that is a gorgeous wedding dress!

    -Oriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jocee, you should do another "le happy" soon. Because I would totally link up. :) That's actually a super nice picture (yes, the one of the dishtowel.) I've probably taken pictures of alot weirder things.

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness. "get peeta's leg back." YES.
    I hope you know: I could scream pure joy about this project.
    And joy makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was the source of today's first chuckle. yesterday, my six year old brother asked me: "how do babies come out of the mommy's tummy?" I could only answer: "in a very special way. I'll explain in about 6 years or so..." and that wedding dress is perfect btw! :) (can't wait to see my button!) :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch. I'm glad my sister hasn't asked me that yet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea...Peeta's leg needs to come back!
    I have snorted at a terrible time...it is not fun. But it is funny when little sisters do it and then laugh harder because they did. Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "- when my six year old sister, joy, asks me how babies are made and i can only tell her that she doesn't want to know. "

    Priceless!

    Oh, and cute wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been asked the 4th awkward one by my little sis! I told her the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a lovely dishtowel (:
    P.S Tagged you in a post today that's about to go up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, this is great. you gotta love those awkward moments...
    also, super stellar project... :DD
    xo,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dishtowel thing is totally something I would do :) haha! it is nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The awkward of your sister asking how babies are made made me laugh, too cute. Oh gosh, I feel you on the dishtowel! Sometimes when I go back through older photos I sit there for a minute wondering "why did I take a picture of this?!" Gorgeous wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i laughed too for the fourth awkward one.

    and girl you have talent. i'm not gonna even attemt the typing with my eyes closed thing.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...