2.26.2012

february 26th.

today is just a bit lazier than usual. after church and math tutoring, i set aside all other plans {that may or may not have included making dinner} and put my thoughts into writing, reading and list-making for tonight's small gathering, which can also be known as an oscar party. if that wasn't a run-on sentence, then i don't know what is. 
for now, it's just me, the papered fog, and my laptop. your average february 26th. 
oh, and apparently, chris august tweeted at me, megan, and abby. again, just your average february 26th.

i'm giggling like a fangirl, you guys. oh my goshbubbles.
-kiss kiss kiss, grandy candy-

11 comments :

  1. oh. my. goshbubbles. i'm giggling like a little fangirl with you. and chris august is like, epic in every way.
    xoxo,
    gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Neat. I adore that guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, awesome. happy february 26th ;)

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I adore Chris August!!!! wowy! that is definatly legit.

    p.s. you made a spelling error on Cris's name. it is Chris instead of Christ. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that guy...that's my future husband yall ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved this. Aww, that is so cool about the Chris August thing. He is one of my all time favorite singers. :))

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!!! I love ya'll's conversation with Chris August! He's sooo uh-mazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the picture size suggestion :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, February 26th was my birthday! I'm 14 now :) Except I was sick, so I couldn't go to church, and I spent most of the day reading and watching Lord of the Rings. And I went to bed super-early. It was sort of fun, anyways.

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...