2.24.2012

friday five

:: zero-zero-one ::
notes staring back at me, in almost black & white.

:: zero-zero-two ::
miniature Christmas decorations {yes, they're still up}

:: zero-zero-three ::
family photos. {sneak peek to a new an ordinary utopia post!}

:: zero-zero-four ::
this song.

:: zero-zero-five ::
everyday alliterations.

yes, i seriously said that. today isn't as get up/get ready/go as yesterday was. one event was canceled, which meant a few hours of leisure before having to go out again. and for your enjoyment, i may // i may not has been made into a linky. so do make my day and tell me what you may or may not be doing. i may or may not be laughing over peeta's sensitive baker issues. so there.

-kiss kiss kiss, hug the sensitive baker-
{pea ess: post credit goes to sydney at the daybook.}
{pea pea ess: go read this girl.}

6 comments :

  1. 1. I can't wait till we're all growed up and I can hear your movie soundtracks.

    2. CHRISTMASDECORATIONSFORTHEWIN.

    3. I'm lovin' AOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! We have our Christmas decorations up, too! But.........the tree is coming down this weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. gosh. i'm smiling the biggest smile ever. thanks for mentioning me :D that really means a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Yeah, you should read Corley's blog. She's a great writer! She also kindly re-designed my blog! Thanks so much, Corley.

      Delete
  4. I still have some christmas decorations up that i have forgotten to take down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen to this:
    "today isn't as get up/get ready/go"
    this is what my day is like today. yes. the end. loveliness.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...