4.22.2012

spring it on.

the weekend was abnormally cool in the shade, blazing hot in the sun, and still blazing hot in the half-sun/half-shade. because that's texas for you. friday doesn't necessarily count as my weekend, because i have school, and i may or may not remember exactly what i did on friday {but it has to do with composing and a whole pepperoni pizza}, but on saturday i spent the remainder of my morning and half of my afternoon with my friends at a picnic. and that cute little girl up there? that's zarria. and zarria and i have a special word: goshbubbles. and she seriously thinks my name is goshbubbles. cool, no?

there's been an abnormal {that word again} amount of rain this month, so the may flowers are coming quite a bit early. this week will be rather busy, considering my composer's concert is this week {yay!} and my whole family is coming to see it. i should tell you more about that, shouldn't i? okay. sometime before the rapture.

lately, i've been actually liking spring. i'm paying more attention to those little things, and i've been thinking about him. i could spend forever thinking about him.

and that concludes my virtual rambling about rambly sort of things. so. doesn't that cupcake look really good? patriotic, too.
-kiss kiss kiss, rock/paper/scissors/lizard/spock-
{pea ess: faq video will be up before the rapture. promise promise.}
{pea pea ess: the other girl in the photos? that's jasmine. she's totes photogenic.}

24 comments :

  1. yay for videos!
    hey, nice header. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love the new header, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great great weekend! I seriously love picnics. <3

    OH GOSH. I had a picnic with my two friends just a while ago on the air field, cause I live right next to an airport, and we literally almost got ran over by an airplane, because it was turning to go park into it's garage. Don't worry, we weren't on the actual runway.. that would be stupid of us. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pictures of food. It makes me hungry. :)
    p.s. both of your friends are beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet.....first comment! I liked this post, it made me happy. I seriously can't wait for the vlog! Your blog is like reading an amazing book and by you making a vlog it's like meeting an imaginary book character in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree.
      Amani s.

      Delete
  7. Had fun with you this weekend. Love your blog. It's cute like you. See ya later, Love Raven
    Ps: Can't wait till Thursday
    Ravens-rhythmoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasmine is gorgeous. and can I just say how much I looooveee spring? I do.
    Amelia just walked by and said "that person was lucky, she got to have ice cream." we're both kind of obsessed with ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't used to like cupcakes very much before.
    but now....i think i love them. Very much indeed. :)

    lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. - spring it on. you're so cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i really like the new header--so crisp and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jocee! Your new header is adorable!! :D

    I like spring too, if you can call our weather here in Canada "spring". Usually hovering around freezing temperatures, occasionally snow. But I think it's taking a turn for the better. :D

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lot's of un is going on eh? I wish I was there. Eating sweets in the park with a couple friends is a great way to spend the weekend!

    www.sunnydiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha ok so it turns out, I wasn't the first to comment. Bummmmerrr

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love spring. :) This post reminds me of the fourth of July. Maybe it was the flag in the cupcake? Or maybe I'm just going crazy.... :)
    Love the new header by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely pictures+post, jocee! sounds like you had a fun weekend. oh, and i like your new header! (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Before the rapture- absolutely loved that. Can't wait to see it. I could spend forever thinking about him too dearie... not your him, but another him. Yeah. rock/paper/scissors/lizard/spock- also loved that. You make me laugh just a bit everyday. (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you should send me some ice cream in a jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girl, I tagged you! You are 'The Confectionist', though, if I had been thinking harder, I would have called you 'Goshbubbles' lol.

    http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/2012/04/modesty-mondays-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. that ice cream =NUM. I feel like it should be summerrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. is that your little sister? because she's ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alas, she's not. but i wish she was! this is my sister: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65507582@N03/6907915698/in/photostream

      Delete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...