6.16.2012

i am le happy.

relax.
the weekend
grandma sugar
homemade burgers + fries
ice cream sandwiches
16GB memory cards
adele's 21 vinyl lp {i'm so hypster}
idina menzel in concert
cupcake scented candles
the perks of being a wallflower
olympic fanfare 
flares from the sunrise
adele vs. skrillex 
flynn rider
bach preludes
vinyl lp's in general
the irrevocably eloquent tom hiddleston and his army
the word phonograph
fresh berries
summer breezes
the smell of old books

yes. i was in fry's last night with daddy going to buy a new memory card for my first photography gig today {!!!}, and i stumbled across a stack of lp's by the cash register. daddy, even though he wanted to leave, found 21. and i squealed and danced all the way up to the register. what a sight to see on the security cameras. and yes, i have changed the spelling of hipster to hypster, because i'm just too cool. let's make it the new trend, shall we?

-kiss kiss kiss, set fire to everybody-

19 comments :

  1. ohmygoshbubblygoodness. you posts, words and this photo is/are past perfection. no, serisouly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Good luck on your first photography gig, should be fun! Don't forget to share some pis ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pics {garsh, I hate when I spell something wrong...baaaaaah}

      Delete
  3. ps jocee, you are genious. HYPSTER. I like it. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #hiddlestonsarmyforeverandever #dudeiwantacupcakescentedcandle #vinlylpsaresoepicandhypster #hashtagsarefun #andyouareadorable
    that's all.
    xoxo,
    gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your wayy to cool, jocelyn.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen. to all of this. TOM HIDDLESTON IS AMAZING. jussayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New trends, you forgot to add *wink* I like that, hypster.
    Also I love that story and that you had your first photography gig! Hardly anyone agrees with me that old books smell wonderful! Shockingly, my librarian dislikes it! I thought I was alone in the "sniffing of old books" world. Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Because You Are!) Philippians 4:8

    ReplyDelete
  8. "set fire to everybody." bahahahah. can't wait to see some of those pictures.

    oh, yes. hypster. it's the new "hipster."

    xo,
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm sorry, but - WHAT ARE LPs?!?!??!?!

    Set fire to everybody... lol

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're old records. albums, if you will.

      Delete
  10. hypster is genius, haha! And that list is lovely, I love how you write xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you seriously see idina menzel in concert?!?! aghhhhh! *jealous* did she sing any wicked songs :)? LOL she has a GREAT voice.

    Talia
    http://girlzofgodbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. linked up! thanks for much for this. you're a lifesaver :) -
    http://ivegotjoylikeafountain.blogspot.ca/2012/06/le-happy-summer-edition.html

    kay. you're pretty awesome. like, ice cream sandwiches, hypsters, cupcake scented candles, flares from the sunrise, flynn rider, summer breezes, old books. you = my new best friend.

    abbie /// xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're too cute...i love hearing about your awesome, unique life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your posts? Would you mind being a guest poster for me? I need a few while I am away next week. Feel free to email me at hazelanndesigns@gmail.com if your interested.

    ~Hazel
    theradicalmeasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What font did you use for the "Relax?" I love it!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...