12.18.2012

cupcakeing, v.9

_MG_8047
qSkaIQ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
i'm sorry i haven't had much to say here in the past few days. it's been hard, you know? sometimes, blogging is hard. sometimes i don't have anything to say. but sometimes i say something anyway, because the lack of posts just gets to me some days. there's been an abundance of serious posts on the blog as of late, and i want to do something a bit light-hearted, but i still have some pretty serious things to say. and that's partly what's conflicting me. i want to say happy things but i can't think of any. and maybe that's alright. right now, some things are happening in my personal life that are hurting me very much. and i don't know what to do. but the thing is, when something happens (something not good), i kind of hold onto it. i carry it around with me. and it is a burden. it's a real pain in the royal asgardian and i can't stand it. but sometimes, it's hard to let go. and even if i do let go, sometimes i get sucked in again. so i'm learning (like i'd learned so long ago) to cast my burdens on the Lord. i mean, He died so that we would be okay. so we wouldn't have to hurt. so why the heck am i carrying this thing around? sigh. 

so, about this cupcake: jasmine actually got me cupcakes for my birthday. like, seriously, no joke. and they smell like cinnamon and taste like cinnamon-french-toast-vanilla-coffe-cupcake-whatever. basically, it's really good. 
and they photograph really well. also i love making gifs.
{pea ess: i'm going to make some vlogs soon. they're both really important. so, stay tuned.}
{pea pea ess: i wrote a song about instagram. lookit.}

15 comments :

  1. I can completely empathize with you here, Jocee. Goodness this sounds just like me.
    I've been writing poetry to get through my heart troubles. And although it hurts, it helps.

    Wishing you the best,
    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly can empathize with you, doll. If ever you need an ear, you know where to find me. (Also, that cupcake is quite possibly the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Okay.) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, Jocee. Sometimes things get hard and life isn't that great and it can be hard to find things to be happy about. But keep your head up, dear. Better days are ahead and I'll keep you in my prayers. <3
    Also, I can't wait to see those vlogs. (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! "pain in the royal asgardian." LOVE IT!
    But seriously, I think we all have re-learn many times to cast our cares on the Lord. We're always trying to do things on our own. We humans are so petty, and small. ;)

    Deneen Fowler

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean, Jocee. Also, gosh that cupcake looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcakes look amazing. :) But don't they always? ;)

    Ohmygoodness I felt the same way a few weeks ago. A series of my posts that time were all sad. I just couldn't find anything...you know, happy to post about. I just let wrote the posts in...you know, post form. :P This is hard to explain. Here: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/10/people-dont-seem-to-understand-me.html

    http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-cannot-pretend-as-we-grow-up.html

    I think I have a tag labeled 'sad'...I dunno...Couldn't find it. :P But anyways, I also post posts when other people are sad, like this one: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/10/be-yourself.html

    So anyways, I hope you feel better.
    Remember that you are always loved. Always.
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...yum, yum, yum...those cupcakes make me want to jump through my computer screen and join ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah for vlog! I love seeing & hearing what the blogger is like! and I love your gif :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you believe me when I say that I haven't had a cupcake in months? I think I need to bake a batch now..
    Byeee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH. MY. GOSH.

    That Instagram song... Weeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This resonates with me - the cupcake and the post. I've been having some personal stuff going on right now, too. And it hurts. And I'm trying to learn to give it to God. Sweet words, dear, you always know the right thing to say. <3

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've so been there. Write what's on your heart. Save it for later if you feel your blog has been too serious and publish it when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats a mighty fine looking cupcake you got there

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, jocee, this is ridiculously gorgeous. the cupcake is, like, GORGEOUS. i swear i'd find it hard to eat it if i was given it - it's just too pretty.

    ohmygiddyaunt, i just realized you attached a link to a song you wrote. i'm off to look at it.

    xx a

    ReplyDelete
  15. i agree. blogging is hard. i haven't written a blog post in at least a week because i can't really come up with anything super original anymore. it's tough. i can totally empathize. hugs, and by the way your blog is so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...