12.20.2012

this is nicole who talks like she's from new joisey // portraits.


so, this is nicole.

this girl is a future academy-award-winning actress. 

hence all the serious faces.

but she's also capable of being the silliest person eva.


(this is nicole 'channeling' merlin. i could write a book on her eyes, i swear.)
flowerchild.
smile.

hence all the awkward looking-to-the-side-with-tongue-out-and-eyebrows-raised faces.

let the wind gather up your hair.
(also, you may have noticed the abundance of hair-whipping photos. don't judge! she's a good hair whipper.)

nicole is very very capable of having a good time.
but that's just one of the reasons why she's one of my best friends. i don't remember when we met, i think it was through praise dance like... more than 10 years ago. but i'm okay with not remembering, because like i said with carolyn, some people you just know growing up. she really knows how to bring out the party in people, whether it be by talking like a housewife from new jersey or making fun of honey-boo-boo (why is she on tv? seriously). and she's... i don't know. i can't really say much about this girl without laughing, because we've made so many memories together. so many inside jokes together. also we both have a soft-spot for puppies and kittens. anyone who does is automatically my soulmate. so, keep an eye on this girl. i have a feeling she'll have an oscar before 35.
-kiss kiss kiss, impish fun-

24 comments :

  1. so, I kind of really like this. she's beayouuuutiful, and I may or may not be jealous of her eyes. (!!!)
    also, can I just say how much I love seeing you grow in your photography skills? you're getting better and better with every post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. My jaw dropped at half of these pictures. All of your friends are so beautiful and very photogenic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's an absolute beaut! and a pro hair whipper :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, these are incredible. (HER EYEZZZZZZ.) also, holla to the puppy/kitten soft-spotters. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these! awesome job (as usual)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are fab. Love the coloring and her smile and silly faces and just the joy that emanates from these photos.

    Blessings!

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos, as usual. I agree- her eyes are lovely.

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway today- check it out! x
    http://www.laurenbrumfield.com/2012/12/thursday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 14th picture. You know, the one with her eye. I literally stared at it for a while.
    She seems like a really cool person!
    I love her outfit.

    Smile,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job with the photos. Honestly, my eyes are glued on that gorge Moleskine. Nicole is extremely pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so gorgeous and THOSE EYES. Mesmerizing. Jocee, you're doing really good with your photography! These are great portraits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her hair!!! And that sweater is adorable. Fabulous pics, girlie!! I wish we could have a photoshoot together:/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. AACK. I keep coming to this post. It...she's seriously gorgeous. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you captured the color in that first shot! Actually, in every shot. This is one of your best posts yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome! i love the picture of just her eye... i think thats my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are great pictures! Her eyes are stunning. :)

    ~Streak~

    ReplyDelete
  16. wowwowwow. I literally gasped out loud at some of these shots... so incredibly beautiful, composition and editing and all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohmygoodness! teach me your amazinglyperfectlyinperfectyetperfect photography ways you photographer you. these are gorgeous! and her eyes. ohmywow im so jealous! these are lovely, jocee! keep up the perfect work. xx | natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "i could write a book about her eyes" seriously that was one of the best things i've read on a blog in a long time. and you're so right, i literally stopped and looked at her eye for like a minute tell her i told you they're gorgeous! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh, jocee; you captured nicole magnificently. and for the record? these are such a wonderful variety of photos that basically make my heart sing.

    xx acacia

    ReplyDelete
  20. these are beautiful my dear! okay, let me pick my absolute faves, though...#4. adorable. the last one, and the one right above it. also the one of just her hair and shoulders. goodness me, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are lovely! Nicole is absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. that photo of her eye? stunning. STU-NNING.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really really love these. espesh the 1st one, her eye , and the hair flick ones :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...