1.22.2013

i'm just being me.

this is my favourite picture of him. and to be honest, i don't know why. maybe it's because of his haircut, and the way the awkward tuft on the back of his head screams "bedhead!". or maybe it's his jaws that have always been perfectly accented, growing more prominent as he grows. or maybe it's his lips; the perfect shade of pink that look nor bruised or made up. or maybe it's the fact that it is simply him, sans-smile (because it's okay to not always smile in picture), in a hoodie that's seen more cities than i have, without paparazzi in front or behind or a designer suit from burberry. this is the peter that i fell in love with after prince caspian, who's grown immensely since the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, and the william who has so many wonderful things to fulfill in his life. and i'll always be happy for him. and i'll always root for him. and i'll still go to narnia and be his queen at cair paravel and we'll have gloriously jawed children whose names i've already picked out and bring peace to all the lands. it's not for sentimental reasons that he's still on my sidebar. it's there because it's still true. it's still true even though tom hiddleston has taken over my tumblr (#ehehe) and eddie redmayne's vocal chords have taken over my heart (#ohmeohmymarius) and colin morgan's cheekbones have pretty much take over my ability to can. and, um, i'm not trying to be deep or philosophical here or anything, i'm just being jocelyn. i'm just being jocee (pronounced: jaw-see). i'm just being me. you know, the girl who came on the scene two years ago in four days {!!!}, with that massive obsession with all things narnia. i'm not really trying to make a point or anything, i'm just saying that this is william.

and he has this extraordinarily special place in my heart.
-kiss kiss kiss, beautiful dreamer-
{pea ess: don't we all await that fateful day when my blog miraculously turns into my tumblr?}
{pea pea ess: hey, amanda. this is for you.}

23 comments :

  1. Why are there so many good looking guys with amazing jawlines? Sigh. Let's be emotional together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is quite attractive. I've always thought so. And I love jawlines.
    Guys with jawlines........gotta love 'em.

    *swoon*

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eddie Redmayne makes me happy. I love it when guys can sing high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know you haven't forgotten good 'ol William. Then again, how could you? (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! I used to have a major crush on him and his jaw.. Then I saw Hugh Dancy in Daniel Deronda and man his jaw... It's a winner ;) But yes, Peter will always remain a favorite. And two years? Yayayayayaaayyyy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. d'aw, girl, you're just wonderful. this is exactly the kind of thing that made me want to be your friend the first time i came across your blog -- your genuineness. you're not afraid to be yourself. sursly, babe, applause. xx

    ( the alcove )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, another Narnia post! And don't even get me started on William's jawline... It's just too much perfectness to handle.

    ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you're cute. I love how you write of your crushes so poetically.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought he was still somewhere in the corners of your mind. I don't blame you, though. The Chronicles of Narnia, books and movies, are just good.

    And hey, your blogoversary is coming up. I say we commence some celebration on that day. And by celebration, I mean extreme fangirling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh thank you Joc!!!!! You're the best. That pea ess made me smile. :) And William - you will always have a very special place in my heart. :) I LOVE YOU!!!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this. I love how perfectly you 'fan girl' :)
    xoxo alexandra

    thisactuality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  12. The way you feel about William, I feel that way about Christian Bale, been crushing on him for years. His mouth is, ugh. *perfection*. Complete and utter perfection<3
    Ehehehe. Yes, I've got the Hiddles Giggles completely ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloriously jawed children, oh my gosh you get me every time. I can't say he's not attractively wonderful, but you know, I'll let you have him, just cause I'm nice. And I'll even let you have Tom. Just as long as I get the other Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're so awesome, not afraid to admit this to every one, why can't people be more like you?! Or William Molesley :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mh, he and Josh Hutcherson have the best jawlines. I don't even know.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um, NO ONE has a jawline like Josh Hutcherson. Sorry, Jocee. :P

      Delete
    2. AGREED. Watching him in a movie right now... <3

      Delete
  16. you're super precious, jaw-see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love you, and your random posts that don't have to contain a photoshoot and a million words, and also, he's really handsome. It's the jaw. Plus like everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY! i'msorrybuti'mnotabigfanofpeterididn'tsaythatandyoucan'tseethissorry...*cough*

    I'm glad you haven't forgotten about him, though.
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...