1.21.2013

of times gone by.

untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
untitled
on this MLK day, i sit at my house watercolouring useless things, eating baby carrots, and basically getting my strength back after miles of walking in today's parade. i have to admit, that when everyone recited dr. king's "i have a dream" speech, i was dying to break out in song from les miserables or tangled. however, when it comes to les mis, i didn't want to cast a pall on the celebration by belting out 'then the tigers come at night...' so unfortunately, i kept my singing to myself. ...until now. #ehehe #joceeswag.
and incidentally, that's all i have to say today. #dealwithit
-kiss kiss kiss, i dreamed a dream-
{pea ess: ALSO. an ordinary utopia RElaunched today!! check it out!}

12 comments :

  1. love the second and fourth photos. they speak of nostalgia and hope for these cold winter months. at least, for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so. that picture of the building with the words on the roof that spells texas?

    I totally thought it said steak. There needs to be a building that says steak on the roof. Okay, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the texas capital and you are AWESOME.

      Delete
    2. Natalie, just thought i'd pipe in and say I thought the exact same thing!
      I say we erect a building that says steak on the ceiling.

      Delete
    3. ..So glad I'm not the only one that thought that!

      Delete
  3. ohmygosh i actually got your reference 'i dreamed a dream'!!!! hahaaha its such a beautiful song. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that puppy. TOO MUCH CUTENESS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahahah Jocee. you're awesome! Happy MLK day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love these! Whatcha talking about when you say bad pictures? These are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LES MIS. THE FEELS, THE FEELS. I keep singing... Err, rather screeching the songs out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pictures! i need spring and warmer weather right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! The Les Mis film was amazing and I loved it so much and I can't stop singing the songs! :)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...