original photo // sometimes it's just okay to linger.
292. the odd feeling of a cellphone vibrating on wood.
293. seeing someone wearing the same article of clothing as you.
294. cancelled class (writing this sitting outside the math room).
295. when you style an outfit differently and it looks better than the original.
296. pink bathrobe on wednesday, sugar cookies (hump day treat) and mean girls.
297. the ebb and flow of hallway traffic.
298. library books without plastic covers on them.
299. when someone holds the door open for you.
300. looking in the mirror and liking what you see.
301. walking outside to find it cooler than you thought.
302. when you realize you're dress identifies with the weather.
305. only a few more days till fall.
306. seeing Christmas decorations in the grocery store.
307. finding a new favourite song.
308. a sudden rush of laughter.
309. yours being the only voice you hear.
310. the syncopations of a crowd clapping.
311. helping someone with something that's not your strongsuit and the feeling of acceptance when they understand.
312. hearing/watching/tasting/doing something for the first time.
313. hearing/watching/tasting/doing something for the last time.
314. and all the insignificant times in between.
315. realizing that this is your life, and that someday, you'll pass it onto someone else.
math class was cancelled this afternoon, so i was left to myself.
if you're wondering, i'm the girl in the hallway dressed like a fresh summer morning. it's almost fall, i know. i like breaking stereotypes.
-kiss kiss kiss, canopy of blue-