11.20.2011

in a few words,

my sunday was lovely. it started with church -a beautiful baby dedication today- a mini photoshoot, then lunch at grandma's house, a tutoring session, and then puzzle building + root beer floats with mommy. we're home now, the parents are watching football, joy is playing with her dolls, and i am currently contemplating getting wreck this journal. yes? no? 
Tumblr_lus0wvwgtn1qzm774o1_500_large
i'm craving something that involves strawberry jam. my social life is un-kaput, officially tomorrow. the big bang theory is on my 'also doing at the moment' list. sheldon is my favorite. a few things on my fifteen before fifteen list are to be crossed off soon. i'm quite excited. 
how was your sunday?

-kiss kiss kiss, hug a staircase-

8 comments :

  1. BBT! Sheldon is definitively the best! Him and Rajh. (if that's even how you spell his name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wreck this journal is definitely a yes. You should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no social-life? i feel ya.
    and what's with the "which do you like best" poll? i wanna vote for something! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....this sounded lovely!!!!!!! :))) My Sunday was tiring. Swimming. Utterly glad to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make strawberry jam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture looks absolutely delicious.

    The big Bang Theory is awesome and Sheldon is one of my favorite characters, also. How can you *not* like him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds good ;) today I'm travelling, after being away from home for a year, I'm finally coming back.
    xoxo
    simi

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...