11.05.2011

wintry wishes {a guest post by mary ann}

Hello there! I'm Mary Ann, photographer and a big fan of The Cupcake Dictionary, and I'm super excited to be guest posting for Jocee this weekend.

Lately, the blogger world has been full of lovely autumnal posts - take Jocee's all things autumn photo challenge, for example. But thanks to the blustery recent weather, I've been in a sort of wintry mood lately. I thought I'd share some photos to go with that!
(these are all my own, but oldies because sadly, it hasn't snowed here yet.)

winter means...

clear blue skies, 


and snowy white ones.


 SNOW.


ice skating.


more snow.


snow on trees.


footprints in the snow.


making snow cream.


Christmas lights.


and... more snow.

man, I'm excited :)
what's your favorite part about winter?

pee ess: to see more, click on over to my blog, shutter happy :)!

6 comments :

  1. wow. So much snow! My favorite part of wintertime is by far all the baking and fellowship! I love the how happy everyone seems to be in the wintertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter.
    :)
    Great post, Mary Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love snow!!!!!!!! my favorite part of winter is EVERYTHING, especially snow, cold weather, Christmas, and my birthday.

    (love the ice-skating photo, by the way!)

    abbie-xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow snow snow! You're making me very very excited, Mary Ann. ;) Your snow photos are lovely, and I hope you get to enjoy some of that white stuff you're longing for soon! I'll be looking forward to the lovely shots that will surely show up on your blog. ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohgb i want snow cream!
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNOW :D
    That is my favorite thing.
    This made me so excited for winter (GASP! Did I just say that!? haha)
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...