1.04.2012

just little things {26-48}

{1-25}
026. the smell of a bookstore.
027. the way hot tea warms your nose.
028. blowing bubbles with little children.
029. when your grandparents tell stories from their time.
030. black + white photos.
031. the sound of the wind just outside your window.
032. brand new notebooks.
033. holding a toddler's hand.
034. perfectly curled eyelashes.
035. watching soundless movies.
036. the feeling of a camera in your hands.
037. a new pack of sharpies.
038. teenage photos of your parents.
039. finally spotting your loved one at the airport.
040. seeing a soldier reunite with his family.
041. the lingering smell of scented candles
042. hearing your crush laugh.
043. milk mustaches.
044. when you see him playing with little kids.
045. catching a firefly on your first try.
046. when you find out your favorite actress is starring in a new movie.
047. seeing a herbie on the highway.
048. the burst of heat when you take cupcakes out of the oven.
speaking of cupcakes:
Pinned Imagesource
drool.
-kiss kiss kiss, hug a wardrobe-

16 comments :

  1. this list+the cupcake picture = me smiling!(:

    http://this-real-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Dearie! I absolutely love these series! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! So creative. You left me curious. So who's your favorite actress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these lists you do!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these. Every single one of these is perfect. This is definitely one of my favorite posts you ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my. I absolutely love every. single. one. of these! especially 26, 27, 30, 31, 32,33, 38, 40, 42, 44. okay, that's like half of them. But I seriously love all of these! Brilliant post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30, 32, 36, 37, 40, 42. These are my faves but all of them sound good to me! ; ) the cupcake pics always make my mouth water. <3

    therainbowinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the thing that got me on this list is "the smell of a bookstore" Yes, I find myself going there, picking up a book, and smelling the pages. It wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, and on number 42, especially if It was because of you(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this. :) And you!!! :D
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is like a little burst of happiness stuck in the middle of my test studying/procrastination/blog hopping. thank you muchly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhhhhh jocee! You be amazingg... u always make my day! I was having baad day, and this made it a little bit better (:... duude I didn't know will was gonna be in Run! That's epiiiic... but I'm disappointed about A Great Education... and its soo awesomee 'bout ur aunt... have a lovely day!
    -hk(:
    Star-someday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just made my day. Wait.. you just made that↑ little person's day too. Thank you :) For just being you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah yes yes! Particularly # 30!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...