2.14.2012

me and Jesus + me and you

it's true.

i'm not really one for celebrating valentine's, and it's not because i don't have a guy to spend it with, which is actually not true at all. my valentine this year is Jesus. and He'll be my valentine for infiniti and beyond. and so will buzz lightyear. so, yesterday, in honor of an accomplishment made at teen court, daddy went to starbucks and i got Jesus & me a zebra hot cocoa and cranberry orange scones. they didn't really have the peppermint mocha, but i think this is close enough, no? so on the car ride now, my Savior and i had a pretty good evening snack. and by pretty good, i mean beastly.

and there's a package in the mail from grandma sugar, which may or may not contain marshmallows. so, until next time, i heart you. happy valentine's day! here's a little playlist for you:

you and i by Jocelyn on Grooveshark
please excuse my new mindy gledhill obsession.
-kiss kiss kiss, my sweet baboo-
{pea ess: i'm just going to cheat a little and say that number one of sixteen before sixteen is: complete. besides, i haven't been to starbucks in three years. so, forgive me just this once?}

15 comments :

  1. the best kinda valentine. just me and jesus. I say that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this. simple and darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. And this. ;)
    And oh my word, girl. 331 followers??? That's insane!! I remember when you first started out...what a long way you've come in quite a short time! Congrats, congrats ;D
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Who says you need a guy to celebrate Valentine's Day with? I'm with Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so right! this is true : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. <3 And Mindy Gledhill? Yes. I am so happy more people like her! I am no longer alone! XD

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen sister! Jesus is my valentine too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww. i love this. happy valentines day, Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Jocee! Jesus is the best Valentine there is <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you've jumped onto the Mindy Gledhill bandwagon? Wonderful. She's a great singer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, Jesus is the best Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, Mindy Gledhill is AWE-SOME. (Discovered her about a year ago)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jocee,
    Check out my blog. I made cupcakes! You're invited to have one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mindy Glenhill is REALLY GOOD!!!!!!! I never would have hear about her if you didn't post some of her songs. Thank You!!!! Also, I loved it that you said that Jesus is your Valentine!=> (Love the songs Crazy Love, All the Pennies and Anchor a lot!)

    Please visit my blog!,
    http://goldy090forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...