12.21.2011

sixteen before sixteen

remember this one? again, if you don't, pretend you do. 
in the event of my turning fifteen, i figured i should make a sixteen before sixteen list. because, why not? and also because i didn't exactly finish everything on the first list, so, without further ado, as first inspired by kara, and also inspired by gracie and amanda.

{16 before 16}
>> 1. try starbuck's peppermint mocha. done-ish & truly done
>> 2. own a canon rebel t3i // or canon 5d mark ii. done
>> 3. buy a real legit record album {preferably this and this}. done
>> 4. make macarons
>> 5. buy a maxi dress
>> 6. complete one of my books
>> 7. buy a mustard yellow sweater
>> 8. buy something from here and here.
>> 9. paint something on canvas. done
>> 10. go on a crafting spree {of sorts}. done
>> 11. start a recipe journal
>> 12. embroider something. done
>> 13. have a Jane Austen movie marathon. done
>> 14. start a scrapbook. done
>> 15. be nice to my sister for a whole day {this will take some preparing for}. done
>> 16. eat more vegetables. done

i have 354 days to complete this. and so it begins. again.
^^ this is just a random photo of my nails painted. mommy says it'll give me inspiration to redo my nails. so, this is kind of an experiment. if you like, scratch this bit.


-kiss kiss kiss, hug lucy vanpelt- << i dare you.
{pee ess: a little birdy told me something about a 300 follower giveaway somewhere in the future.. i think this birdy is psychic.}

12 comments :

  1. That's so neat that we're both turning sixteen next year. ;)

    Your blog is lovely, Miss Jocee!
    Grace
    gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a great list!! I'm hoping to get mine up before the new year. :) Actually, you and i have a few things in common on this list! I like the pictures!! Oh, and the feather drawing from the other day!
    Lovely, dear!

    -Lindsey Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you MUST try the peppermint mocha. Like, right away! It's amazing.:)

    I love your list! You've inspired me to do something similar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this idea. Maybe I'll make a list like this, a mini bucket list?

    that little birdy must be psychic, because i am, and I definitely see one in the near future♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! :) I want to start a recipe journal too. I asked for one for Chirstmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, Jocee. I'm sorry that I've been such a terrible commenter lately. Chastise me. I deserve it.

    Anyway, I might need to steal this idea for a post. Only I'd have to do eighteen before eighteen. But that just makes me feel old.

    Have a beautiful day!

    xoxoxo,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. um...um.... ummmm...
    You haven't tried the peppermint mocha? It's the most amazingwonderfuldeliciousdelectablelipsmacking drink in the wholeentireworld. you must try it. lol!
    I LOVED number fifteen. Except I'd have to be that way to all six of my siblings. That takes a lot of preparing for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great list! What are you planning to prepare to be nice to your sister? XD Blog about it XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having goals like these! You go girl!! You can do it :)

    much love♥

    p.s. your blog makes me happy. just thought you should know that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1. do it. right now.
    amazingwonderfuldeliciousdelectablelipsmacking - agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good idea!
    P.s... Number 15 made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the song info :) i love 'She & Him' soooo very much :) lol

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...