hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Date... July 16th, 2011
Starting time... 12:19pm {fail}
Mood... happy-go-lucky
Outside my window... the world. Seriously :)
I'm thinking... I need money to buy craft supplies. Really bad...
I'm currently reading... Saint by Ted Dekker
I'm listening to... "Just A Kiss" Lady Antebellum
I'm wearing... My Mona Lisa tee from Dehlia's, favorite pair of skinny jeans, and polka dots on my nails {tee hee}
I'm looking forward to... My friend's party in 30min!
I'm hoping... They let me have those kiddie gutter protector thingies for bowling :P
Yesterday, I... Went to see the play "Footloose" with my mom, and I won cupcakes at this festival! {they're gone, blame my mouth}
I'm hungry for... Pizza, which I'm pretty sure is going to be at the party!
The song stuck inside my head is... "Love Is Waiting" Brooke Fraser
I love... my dreams
I loathe... falling
This week, my goal is... I don't know...to get my hair done!
Did I meet last week's goal?... Um...I'm still alive, aren't I?
Ending time... 12:29pm


Your going bowling???!! Lucky! I'm going to be in A-town in early September, lets hit up a Bowling Alley while I'm there, okay? Gutter guards included! haha!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun day, deary:) :) :)
Your write the wackiest daybook posts. "Love is Waiting" is such a sweet song, Brooke Fraser is one of my favourite artists.
ReplyDeleteBeth