dear brian,
i miss my punching bag.
ernestly,
dying to hit someone.
dear jared,
your face matches your shirt. just saying.
from,
the color coordination police.
dear johnny depp,
i love you. thank you for waving at me.
sincerely,
rather starstruck.
dear edward scissorhands,
i love you more.
love,
the girl who wants to give you a hug.
dear jack sparrow,
your drunk-like manner is hilarious.
yours truly,
hilarioused.
dear doctor who,
you irk me in a laughish sort of way.
signed,
giggle bug.
dear ryan,
looking forward to that ice cream.
incandescently,
the proud owner of an industrial sized spoon.
dear william moseley,
don't worry, i won't let anyone else have you.
with love and kisses,
charlotte. because only you know who i really am ;)

this made me laugh out loud... twice ;)
ReplyDeleteOhh, such a sweet post!:)))
ReplyDeleteJohnny Depp is my LOVE:DD <3
Sorry for not commenting in a while. But anyway.
ReplyDeleteMan, these are awesome. I might have join in and do this too.
What a sweet post!!
ReplyDeleteohh, I love your obsession with Johnny Depp. Jack Sparrow is my favorite...he makes me so, so happy. (:
ReplyDeleteThis is great. :D Johnny Depp is very very much loved. <3
ReplyDeletethis is such a sweet post from a really sweet girl. this made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteand i SO LURVE Johnny Depp. :"> ♥
This tag is always hysterical to read...although I don't even KNOW nearly enough "boys" to do it! LOLOL
ReplyDeleteHi Jocee! ♥ I just wanted to give you a tremendous thank you for all of your encouraging and sweet comments on my blog lately. Thank you for spurring me on to keep trusting Him with everything I have, and telling me that He will give me peace. Your comments make me smile and really do help me so much. You are so amazing; thanks! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! :)
xo
Maria Elyse