Great post, thanks for the mouth watering cravings. I'm plopped at my desk while in the office and all I can think of is stupid cupcakes! *Ugh* oh how I wish for a personal assistant...to go get me cupcakes! I don't know if you've ever heard of Buttercream Bake Shoppe but as far as I've tasted their Vanilla cupcakes are the BEST around! Hope your day is full of sunshine, and cupcakes! ~Grace~ his-alone.blogspot.com
y'know, it's a really good thing that my sister just had a birthday. and that she requested strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. because now i have a leftover cupcake to go munch on. so, nice try ;D
...and i just pictured haymitch walking by and sticking his thumb in the air. nice.
Is that a vinalla cupcake with butterscotch icing with a will-you-be-my-girlfriend? asking ring on it? Yes. Yes it is. Got to love my imaginary boyfriend (I'm 13, so I'm still waiting for my boyfriend prince!) Hayminch approves and so does Rue. Make Rue's a double choclate cupcake with think, creamy chocolate icing with a 11 on it. Just sent it to the 11th district, if that ok, >(.".)< Joccee >(.".)<
The first one is the cutest thing I've seen all day. Seriously, why did you have to do this? Whenever you do this, I end up coming away from Aldi with a cake mix in my hand. xoxo, <3
jocee dear, I love you. seriously. you love cupcakes, and I love cupcakes, and we think much alike, and you leave nice comments all the time, so I love you. <3
Just read your last post and dancing in formals is just going to get more awkward apparently homeschooler's don't know how to act in a formal or social setting. :( disappointed
sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.
dark amber brown eyes, brown hair, dreams with emerald green eyes, sees life in the color vintage, cupcake enthusiast, lover of British accents, left-handed, traditional coca-cola bottle lover, lavender vanilla bubble baths, sea shell collector, avid believer in Narnia, Wonderland and Middle Earth, dictionary reader, quill and ink writer, supporter of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream, profound quote creator, despiser of capital letters, your personal imagination station, inspired by rainy days, photographer, bubble blower.
Feast your eyes, ladies. I think after nearly seven years it isn't just a girlish crush anymore, is it? I hate the fact that the guys in the movies are always better. It's kind of just a dream that we may get someone like Peter Pevensie in real life. And if I don't, God will just have to make me a twin ;)
dude. thanks for the cravings.
ReplyDelete*swallows hard*
ReplyDeleteWhy Jocee? No, Why me. Why did I HAVE to look at this post...? Why?
Haymitch approves...*swoon!*.
CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat. Now I want a cupcake. Thanks a lot, Jocie.
Just kiddin' I love pics of food;) (somethin I picked up from my BFF... she's an EXCELLENT chef:))
that third one. Oh goodness it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteoh, haymitch approves all right. (while was suffering a hangover i convinced him to sign the note of approval) :)))))
ReplyDeletei hate you, jocee. well, okay. i take that back. those cupcakes look awesome. and you're pretty awesome, too.
ReplyDeleteabbie /// xoxox
Great post, thanks for the mouth watering cravings. I'm plopped at my desk while in the office and all I can think of is stupid cupcakes! *Ugh* oh how I wish for a personal assistant...to go get me cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you've ever heard of Buttercream Bake Shoppe but as far as I've tasted their Vanilla cupcakes are the BEST around!
Hope your day is full of sunshine, and cupcakes!
~Grace~
his-alone.blogspot.com
you're despicable, jocee. but i love you. yes, i love you always and forever.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
gracie
y'know, it's a really good thing that my sister just had a birthday. and that she requested strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles. because now i have a leftover cupcake to go munch on. so, nice try ;D
ReplyDelete...and i just pictured haymitch walking by and sticking his thumb in the air. nice.
xoxo,
jessica
Every last one of these pictures makes me want to bake tonight. Oh so yummy looking, especially that one lone all chocolate cupcake.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Hope, and I very badly would like a cupcake now please <3
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, can i PLEASE have the first one?? just mail it to this li'l shack in District 12. :)
ReplyDeletethanks in advance.
love,
manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com
p.s. i'm soo jeals about you seeing 'the hunger games' already. i can't. :(
Oh gosh! I'm soooo glad I'm making cupcakes Saturday to bring to church Sunday!
ReplyDeletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteIs that a vinalla cupcake with butterscotch icing with a will-you-be-my-girlfriend? asking ring on it? Yes. Yes it is. Got to love my imaginary boyfriend (I'm 13, so I'm still waiting for my boyfriend prince!) Hayminch approves and so does Rue. Make Rue's a double choclate cupcake with think, creamy chocolate icing with a 11 on it. Just sent it to the 11th district, if that ok, >(.".)< Joccee >(.".)<
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!,
=^..^= Hunteress =^..^=
The first one is the cutest thing I've seen all day. Seriously, why did you have to do this? Whenever you do this, I end up coming away from Aldi with a cake mix in my hand.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
<3
Totally not okay. Seriously.
ReplyDeletejocee dear, I love you. seriously. you love cupcakes, and I love cupcakes, and we think much alike, and you leave nice comments all the time, so I love you. <3
ReplyDeleteJust read your last post and dancing in formals is just going to get more awkward apparently homeschooler's don't know how to act in a formal or social setting.
ReplyDelete:( disappointed
YUMMY YUM YUM! get real. i need one.
ReplyDeleteyes please...yum!
ReplyDelete