i may or may not have forgotten about this. i can just hear you guys gawking at me. but i made a pretty sign for it, right?
also, i hear you want to know how i'd like to be proposed to. you asked, i didn't {<< i lie}.
also, i hear you want to know how i'd like to be proposed to. you asked, i didn't {<< i lie}.
he says, you love me. real or not real?
and i say, real.
then he says, you'll marry me. real or not real?
and i tell him, real. {putting alot of emphasis on the bold and italics}
-kiss kiss kiss, hug milo-
-kiss kiss kiss, hug milo-


Love that banner for March!!! Did you make it yourself? Anyway, LOVE IT!!!!! *tee hee giggle for the proposal*
ReplyDelete=^..^= Hunteress =^..^=
Please visit my blog and please follow!
http://goldy090.blogspot.com
i'm still in disbelief that march is already three days along. it just isn't possible.
ReplyDeleteand that is like, the sweetest, most perfect proposal ever in all of history. le seriously.
xoxo,
gracie
i expected it would be along those lines =D i have a similar dream. peeta mellark has definitely raised the bar for whoever asks for my hand.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul
lol you just made my day :D
Delete*sigh lovingly for proposal* I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteawwwww :) guess what I was thinking about the entire time I read this post?
ReplyDeleteTHE HUNGER GAMES. so excited. twenty days left :)
March already? Wow.
ReplyDeleteI haven't put a lot of thought into how I want to be proposed to....Something dramatic. Lol
awww! i love it! :D so so cute! :D
ReplyDeleteI know I can't believe it is March already! Time is seriously flying by.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet way to be proposed. I day dream about my dream proposal all the time.
hearts;Godsgirlz1
godsgirlz1.wordpress.com
btw--my dog's name is milo... :D
ReplyDelete<33 love this! btw how did you do the sign/banner thing? i can never figure out how to change the color of the font to a picture!
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeletei'm going to have to make a post concerning my proposal wish. (:
ReplyDeleteThis post is making me smile :)
ReplyDelete-ryan♥
so cute. ;D
ReplyDeleteAW, so adorable! Your posts always make me happy and all bubbly. ;)
ReplyDeleteBtw, I promise you I was following your blog. But for some reason it said I wasn't. Crazy, I know. So now I'm following you. Just thought I'd let you know.
ReplyDelete