um, hi, so yeah. i have some bad news. this is the last cupcake you'll ever see on cupcake dictionary. because... i've decided to stop blogging. i know, i'm sorry. i just think this window of my life has passed.
and this is the point where i tell you i'm kidding.
happy april fool's day! but seriously, doesn't that cupcake look amazing? and it's huge. and i also met michael landon jr. and haymitch approves. this is exciting. but anyway, i wouldn't stop blogging for anything. not even a canon 5d mark ii. not even for peter or peeta or tom. well, that's probably a lie. but seriously. i love you guys too much.
-kiss kiss kiss, be jelly-
and this is the point where i tell you i'm kidding.
happy april fool's day! but seriously, doesn't that cupcake look amazing? and it's huge. and i also met michael landon jr. and haymitch approves. this is exciting. but anyway, i wouldn't stop blogging for anything. not even a canon 5d mark ii. not even for peter or peeta or tom. well, that's probably a lie. but seriously. i love you guys too much.
-kiss kiss kiss, be jelly-


again, you're despicable, jocee.
ReplyDeleteseriously. i almost had a heart attack. i dislike the first of april for so many reasons....
Jocee... Okay, yeah, I didn't believe when I saw this on my dashboard, but when I went to open it.... it was a blank page with an error message. I almost died. True story.
ReplyDeletegoodness girl, that was way mean. You just about killed me. haha
ReplyDeletei think i just died. :) lol
ReplyDeleteoh, and yes that cupcake looks delicious ;)
ReplyDeleteGiiiirl, that seriously FREAKED ME OUT INTO A STATE OF PANIC...until I read that it was for April Fool's. Hahahaha! But seriously, don't ever do that again!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't ever actually stop blogging either...I'd miss ya! ♥
xo
Maria Elyse
Ha! I was prepared after nearly dying last April Fools. I logged into blogger, thinking, " let's see who will be quitting blogger this fine morning".
ReplyDeleteAnd, if I dear Tom H. Told me he would marry him if I stopped blogging, I might just stop.
Marry me...marry me. Not marry him.
ReplyDeleteYou just scared me to death. Seriously. My breathing stopped for a second. And I panicked. And called my mom over to see. And then I realised it was a prank and I caught my breath again.
ReplyDeletelol, I must be able to read your mind, coz as soon as I saw the title I was like, "jocee's-tellin-fibs!" lol jk. happy april fools day! I had a ball today with pranks.
ReplyDeletelol, I thought of doing this on my blog. Great, now I would be a copycat ;P Happy April Fools' Day, Jocee!
ReplyDeleteWhew! It's a good thing I readied myself for April 1. So the moment I saw the first sentence, I knew you were kidding. THANKFULLY! I would miss you terribly if you left this sudden. It would have broken my heart (and my mouth) to see "the last cupcake."
ReplyDeleteI seriously almost had a nervous breakdown...don't do that to me! :)
ReplyDeleteAugh!! I was so mad & totally venting to my mom how all of my favorite bloggers are stopping blogging. And as I silently sob I read "and this is the point where i tell you i'm kidding." Aaah! Goodness don't ever do that again!:D
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!!!! YOU SCARED ME THERe!!!! I WAS going to be sooo depressed for the rest of the day!!!!! :'( Gahhh!
ReplyDeleteThe cupcake looks really really really yummy! I really want a red velvet chocolate cupcake at the moment...
~Selina~
GOSH DARN IT JOCEE, YOU SCARED THE BAJEEZUS OUT OF ME!
ReplyDeleteNot funny.
ReplyDelete;)
you got me. you got me.
ReplyDeleteHey Jocee,
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you could give me your email so i can email you about a question i have.
Thanks,
Kelsey
kelseysdaydream.blogspot.com
YOU ARE SOOO HORRIBLE JOC!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I about died. I was like, "Wow, so Joc got me all encouraged and stuff about not stopping blogging, and there she herself goes and stops."
But then I saw the April Fools Day!
You are so bad. ;)
Love ya,
Manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com
OMG! I serouisly thought you were FOR REAL!... Until I went on reading. LOL
ReplyDeleteDon't ever stop, I will miss you! :)
ha. I knew it was an april fools joke when I saw the post title - I've already been fooled enough today. I have gullibility issues.
ReplyDeleteand jocee, if/when you get that Mark II, I expect lots and lots of blog posts! :)
You actully got me there! If feel like I was going to say "Noo! Not Cupcake Dictionary!" But then you said it was a joke and I if felt my breath and still body become unstressed and I was able to breathe. Phee! Glad everything alright!
ReplyDelete=^..^= Hunteress =^..^=
You're kidding! Because that's what I just posted on my blog :p And I was NOT copying you, because I thought of it last night. Hahaha! And yet you still totally got me! Good grief. LOL Now I'm about to die laughing at my own stupidity.
ReplyDeleteIt's a durned good thing that I was prepared for April Fools day tricks!
ReplyDeleteWicked girl--you had me there for a minute! Rotfl now, but please don't leave us, even for Hiddleston....
ReplyDeleteHaha! I actually didn't fall for that. And I'm pretty much the most gullible person there is. Seriously, if you tell me you bought a pet giraffe I would probably believe you. But yes, that cupcake is huge. And you met Michael Landon Jr.? I just watched like 4 of his movies. Haha.
ReplyDeleteOhh, that cupcake looks sooooo yum. <3
ReplyDeleteLovely post! Happy April Fools!
My heart beat faster when I read the fourth sentence. You tricked me majorly! :)
ReplyDeletedude, heart literally dropped. don't do that again!
ReplyDeletehappy april fools day! (:
For a second I believed you...I was like WHAT?!! But then i was like oh der it's april fools...hahahha:P
ReplyDeletei fell for it last year. but even as i read the words in the blogger dashboard, i grinned. i remember these words.
ReplyDeleteand i didn't fall for it. :D:D
happy april fools, jocee;)
Congratulations, you just gave me a five second heart attack. But then I though -- no, no -- Jocee? Stop blogging? No way...
ReplyDeleteSo glad that was an April Fool's joke though! *Phew* The cupcake does look heavenly. Nom.
I can't believe no one has mentioned the fact your outfit that is peeking out from behind the giant cupcake also looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteYours,
K
ha ha, from the moment i read the first sentence i new you were kidding! i've had experience from past bloggers doing this silly trick on april fools!
ReplyDeletethat cupcake looks scrumptious. me take it?
thank you.
that was too mean!! i thought about doing something like that on my blog; but then i said, NO! :) haha. glad you aren't stopping!
ReplyDelete-mikailah
www.maid4him.blogspot.com - come by sometime and say hey! :)
OH MY GOSHBUBBLES. THAT WAS HORRIBLE.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha. Happy day-after-April-Fools.
But seriously, you had me there for a second.
Ohmyword. You really got me there....don't ever leave! Haha
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! xo
i was about to die there for a sec. ha. nice trick Jocee!
ReplyDelete