i've never had the privilege of having a pet because my sister came first {i'm only kidding, i love her lots}, so in my family, the next best thing is OPP: Other People's Pets. on wednesdays, i take piano, and my teacher has both a cat and a dog that have become very good friends of mine in the years that i've studied with her. baxter wasn't still enough for me to capture him, but winston churchill struck a pose and these are two of my favorites.
so depending on the cat's mood, this could be a one time thing, or possibly become a regular thing. but several years from now, when i have a cat of my own, i want to remember the days where the closest thing i had to a pet was strawberry-jam-sandwich-devouring-four-foot-three sister who loved cowgirl rides.
so depending on the cat's mood, this could be a one time thing, or possibly become a regular thing. but several years from now, when i have a cat of my own, i want to remember the days where the closest thing i had to a pet was strawberry-jam-sandwich-devouring-four-foot-three sister who loved cowgirl rides.
-kiss kiss kiss, by the lion's mane-
{pea ess: as inspired by this.}

baxter and winston churchill. best pet names ever.
ReplyDeleteAww! He's adorable. You have no idea how many times a day I wish I wasn't allergic to cats.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most awesome name for a cat ever! :)
ReplyDeletethose are the best names for pets, ever. I think when I'm older I'm naming my dog Sherlock and my cat Watson :)
ReplyDeleteAww, I adore animals! They're so lovely! I LOVE cats...I don't have a pet either-I agree, the next best thing is OPP. :D
ReplyDelete~Jenny
BAHAHA when I read 'OPP', my mind immediately thought to what is stands for as we know it - Ontario Provincial Police. Not that I've had any experiences concerning them. :)
ReplyDelete