you should know i reblogged a photo of [healthy] food on your tumblr tag. it looked healthy, at least. i mean, there was hardly anything there but some herbs! so, you're welcome. ;)
ahhh these looks sooooo good. did you make them? and thank you Jocee for tormenting me. I'm trying to go 30 days without sugar over here and this is not helping...;)
i would buy a series of photos like these and hang them on my wall, and i'd be cooking and eating (and procrastinating) all the time. i hope you enjoyed them because they look amazing:)
OHMIGOSH YOU ARE BRILLIANT BECAUSE EVER SINCE I'VE TASTED CUPCAKES, I'VE COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW THERE'S TOO MUCH FROSTING ON THE TOP AND THE BOTTOM IS JUST PLAIN CAKE AND NOW YOU'VE SOLVED MY PROBLEMS ONCE AND FOR ALL. Thank you. I can't believe I've never though of eating them like that. Gosh, you don't know how much you've saved me and the frosting on cupcakes that I scrape off or the plain cake that I break off.
sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.
dark amber brown eyes, brown hair, dreams with emerald green eyes, sees life in the color vintage, cupcake enthusiast, lover of British accents, left-handed, traditional coca-cola bottle lover, lavender vanilla bubble baths, sea shell collector, avid believer in Narnia, Wonderland and Middle Earth, dictionary reader, quill and ink writer, supporter of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream, profound quote creator, despiser of capital letters, your personal imagination station, inspired by rainy days, photographer, bubble blower.
Feast your eyes, ladies. I think after nearly seven years it isn't just a girlish crush anymore, is it? I hate the fact that the guys in the movies are always better. It's kind of just a dream that we may get someone like Peter Pevensie in real life. And if I don't, God will just have to make me a twin ;)
Hmm that is so interesting, I usually don't like icing so I usually end up only eating the cake :D
ReplyDeletewhat are you doing there's a bakery down the street so now how am i supposed to NOT bike down there and eat something fattening HUH?
ReplyDeletesursly though, that's pretty genius.
xo
you should know i reblogged a photo of [healthy] food on your tumblr tag. it looked healthy, at least. i mean, there was hardly anything there but some herbs! so, you're welcome. ;)
DeleteHaha genius! Oh and the cupcakes just sitting there on the wall look like they're best friends :)
ReplyDeletethey do! haha so cute xD
Deleteahhh these looks sooooo good. did you make them? and thank you Jocee for tormenting me. I'm trying to go 30 days without sugar over here and this is not helping...;)
ReplyDeletehaha, no didn't make them. my icing job would've been MUCH worse. :P
DeleteUM YUM.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hungry and craving sweets. And all I have are some saltine crackers...
ReplyDeleteDUDE. One, Lucia you go girrrl. And Jocee, you too.. However, I'll be eating candy over here.
ReplyDeletei would buy a series of photos like these and hang them on my wall, and i'd be cooking and eating (and procrastinating) all the time.
ReplyDeletei hope you enjoyed them because they look amazing:)
UM WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!
ReplyDeletemy whole world has been turned upside down. how did I never know this?! looks so, so yummy.
ReplyDeletedude. WHY are you so freaking fantabulous?
ReplyDeleteThose look so yummy. That's a genius idea for eating them, but they're not as pretty that way...
ReplyDeletexo,
RN
www.rachelnicoleblog.com
you're right, they're not as pretty. but you know. it's pretty convenient. ;)
DeleteI'm a'gonna try this the next time I eat cuppies. Thanks for making my day sweet. The sugar must be contagious.
ReplyDeletei'm soo hungryy....
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...yum.
ReplyDeleteI'm so totally trying this next time :)
I read that a few days ago, and thought it was interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I can't believe I never thought of that!
ReplyDeletewhyyy. i just freaking ate nine pounds of chocolate. do you think i need a cupcake too?!
ReplyDeleteOHMIGOSH YOU ARE BRILLIANT BECAUSE EVER SINCE I'VE TASTED CUPCAKES, I'VE COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW THERE'S TOO MUCH FROSTING ON THE TOP AND THE BOTTOM IS JUST PLAIN CAKE AND NOW YOU'VE SOLVED MY PROBLEMS ONCE AND FOR ALL. Thank you. I can't believe I've never though of eating them like that. Gosh, you don't know how much you've saved me and the frosting on cupcakes that I scrape off or the plain cake that I break off.
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Jenny