this is the product of a summer photography project and an autumn internship. find what you love to do, propose it to the people who can support you, and breathe it into existence. introducing majesty, a magazine created by, for, and about women of color,
created under the standard that Royalty is not elected. i don't know what else to say, so this is your cue to take a look.
remember to always be busy for a reason. then, for the big reveal, stun them. i love y'all.
-kiss kiss kiss, flood me where i sit-

I LOVE this! Your photography is so chic !! I love the fashion/editorial vogue look of this! I have always wanted to make a magazine- I should get on it!
ReplyDeleteDO IT. and do send me your finished product! i want to read it! <3
DeleteAAAHHH JOCEE! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!! i'm a woman of colour myself, and i could definitely relate to the things you and the girls talked about in the magazine. also, aaahhh everyone is so??? beautiful??? and ethereal?? and smart and lovely and AAAAHHHH I AM SO HERE FOR THIS!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much, my friend!! <3 <3 <3
DeleteJocee. Jocee. This was so brilliant. I pulled up your blog in a burst of 2012-era Blogger nostalgia, and I started reading this zine and couldn't stop. I'm also black, and I also love vintage fashion, and this spoke to my very soul. It's also insane to see how much you've grown as a photographer and an artist over the years. Making an issu account right now so I can subscribe.
ReplyDeletexoxo, do the dang thang!!!!!!!!!!!!