So, to make up but for neglecting-ness, this post is going to be entirely filled of pictures of the love of my life, my husband, and my High King of Narnia.
I don't know whose hand that is, but he looks soooooo serious and ssosoooo beautiful.
Look at how wistfully he's looking into the distance...wow...
*flipping out*
*flipping out*
Yes, I know, still the same old pictures, but I've literally seen everything. I need more new pictures of him that DON'T include him with that weird insane hippie long hair. *ahem* Excuse me, dear. ANYWAY...
It's been a really long time since I've done a plain old fangirl post, and I'm redeeming myself. Am I a good girl again?
Yes. I think so.

So much adorable. =)
ReplyDeleteAlmost...but you need to post some pictures of Hayden for gosh sake...but this is pretty good too;) I just don't feel right swooning over your mr. pretty though;) haha!
ReplyDeleteAww. :)
ReplyDeleteawwww :) dream on bethany... (sigh)
ReplyDeleteI just died...
ReplyDeleteHaha, nice photos of him! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the last pic.:)
ReplyDeleteYou find all the best photos of him. I mean, *swoon*
ReplyDeleteBut, even if I'm also a crazy fan girl, I'll let you have him. ;] I'll just take Callan McAuliffe instead...
-Grey
I love the pictures!! haha :)
ReplyDeletethose.eyes. they get me every time.
ReplyDeletemuch love♥