But personally, I don't like this type of cut. I quite like it the way it was during Prince Caspian.
Peter: "I had it sorted." Psshhh. Yes, dear.
I'm so proud of him!! Before now he kind of looked like he was....okay, nevermind. It was really bad. I mean....really bad.
But now, he's acceptable for loving again. Not that I stopped loving him, of course ;)
Oh, my darling. I've missed you. Like, alot.
*sigh* It's good to be back. And yes, the Pevensie's {and Caspian} are my own personal smiling group. Because they love me that much.
No seriously. They do.

They love you like I love you... and your amazingly awesome blog! I personally don't mind Will's new look. It makes him look much too old, but its also the facial hair, too. I think. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha you always make me laugh. I wish I could go to Narnia. Sigh.
ReplyDeletelifeinanutshell18.blogspot.com
Ok, it looks a bit better - I'll give you that... But it totally looked better in Prince Caspian!
ReplyDeleteHaha, your own personal smiling group? :) I think I need to get me one of those!
ReplyDeleteto make your William/Narnia posts feel more fresh and new for your readers, you should post different pix of Will than the same ones you always seem to post. :) Just a suggestion.
ReplyDeleteWilliamGallery.org
www.anna-p.net
www.georgieh.com
Are all sites you can go to to get 'different' pix. :_
I've never watched PC :(
ReplyDeleteUghhh...Sorry, I didn't do a very good job cutting his hair. He ran away before I could cut the right side=/ It is an improvement though, don't ya think??;) ;) ;) No need to thank me:D
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! Love it! when I saw the pictures at the Dawn Treader opening I was like EWWW Jocee can have him!!
ReplyDeleteI not to fussed on his new hair, but its better than before!
Beth
I just stumbled on your blog, and now that I've been going through a whimsy/cupcake stage, I have fallen in love with your blog!:)
ReplyDeleteI read your "about me," page and it seems like we have a lot in common, especially the "I keep banging on the wall of my closet." :D You know, we need to go buy a solid, wooden wardrobe one of these days. ;) Yeah, Narnia is the awesomest!!!! *smile*
Blessings,
Grace
The Keeper of the Garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com
Oh gracious. That last picture is gorge.
ReplyDelete