a song
a quote
"we always want what we can't have, because what we can have isn't good enough." -me
a picture
My darling Mary made me this photo {yes, that is me} and it's a Me/Will kinda thing. He'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story and I know he's going to say "yes". So, sorry out there if your hopes were crushed. But look on the bright side! Caspian is single!
G'night, loverlies. I tend to say "g'night" alot. You know? Yeah, I bet, haha.
-kiss, hug, kiss, kiss, kiss, hug, hug-


joc,
ReplyDeletelove the picture!!! lol
love,
manda<3
Great picture! And that quote is very profound.:)
ReplyDelete~Emily
love the pic.
ReplyDeleteadore the quote.
Hahahaha! Love the picture!! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Love the picture! The song is awesome! You have great taste in music.
ReplyDeleteBeth
I love the song! I heard of them on another blog and I really liked it. Cool!
ReplyDeleteAwww...look! Its two of my favorite, cutest people!:D Like I've said before:: best couple ever;);)
ReplyDeleteLove ya, dearest<3
Haha soo cute as always! ;)
ReplyDelete