it's true.
i'm not really one for celebrating valentine's, and it's not because i don't have a guy to spend it with, which is actually not true at all. my valentine this year is Jesus. and He'll be my valentine for infiniti and beyond. and so will buzz lightyear. so, yesterday, in honor of an accomplishment made at teen court, daddy went to starbucks and i got Jesus & me a zebra hot cocoa and cranberry orange scones. they didn't really have the peppermint mocha, but i think this is close enough, no? so on the car ride now, my Savior and i had a pretty good evening snack. and by pretty good, i mean beastly.
and there's a package in the mail from grandma sugar, which may or may not contain marshmallows. so, until next time, i heart you. happy valentine's day! here's a little playlist for you:
please excuse my new mindy gledhill obsession. -kiss kiss kiss, my sweet baboo-
i'm not really one for celebrating valentine's, and it's not because i don't have a guy to spend it with, which is actually not true at all. my valentine this year is Jesus. and He'll be my valentine for infiniti and beyond. and so will buzz lightyear. so, yesterday, in honor of an accomplishment made at teen court, daddy went to starbucks and i got Jesus & me a zebra hot cocoa and cranberry orange scones. they didn't really have the peppermint mocha, but i think this is close enough, no? so on the car ride now, my Savior and i had a pretty good evening snack. and by pretty good, i mean beastly.
and there's a package in the mail from grandma sugar, which may or may not contain marshmallows. so, until next time, i heart you. happy valentine's day! here's a little playlist for you:
please excuse my new mindy gledhill obsession.
{pea ess: i'm just going to cheat a little and say that number one of sixteen before sixteen is: complete. besides, i haven't been to starbucks in three years. so, forgive me just this once?}


the best kinda valentine. just me and jesus. I say that all the time!
ReplyDeletei really love this. simple and darling.
ReplyDeletelove that song. you're forgiven.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul
I love you. And this. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd oh my word, girl. 331 followers??? That's insane!! I remember when you first started out...what a long way you've come in quite a short time! Congrats, congrats ;D
~Lauren :)
Love this! Who says you need a guy to celebrate Valentine's Day with? I'm with Jesus!
ReplyDeleteyou are so right! this is true : )
ReplyDeleteLove this. <3 And Mindy Gledhill? Yes. I am so happy more people like her! I am no longer alone! XD
ReplyDelete~Carolyn
Amen sister! Jesus is my valentine too! (:
ReplyDeleteawww. i love this. happy valentines day, Jocee!
ReplyDeleteI love this Jocee! Jesus is the best Valentine there is <3
ReplyDeleteSo you've jumped onto the Mindy Gledhill bandwagon? Wonderful. She's a great singer :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Jesus is the best Valentine.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, Mindy Gledhill is AWE-SOME. (Discovered her about a year ago)
ReplyDeleteHey Jocee,
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog. I made cupcakes! You're invited to have one. :)
Mindy Glenhill is REALLY GOOD!!!!!!! I never would have hear about her if you didn't post some of her songs. Thank You!!!! Also, I loved it that you said that Jesus is your Valentine!=> (Love the songs Crazy Love, All the Pennies and Anchor a lot!)
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog!,
http://goldy090forever.blogspot.com