remember this notebook?
most likely not. well, i used it do document my times while in california, and since i just can't leave it lying around the house they way it's been, it now has another use.
introducing: fifteen before fifteen.
{1. get a MacBook Pro. done
{2. write and complete a children's book.
{3. wear my hair like princess leia for october 31st. done
{4. do a fashion post. done
{5. buy a dslr camera
{6. make creme brûlée. done
{7. dance to an old vinyl record from the 60's. done
{8. get an iPod. done
{9. speak in a british accent for a whole day. done
{10. watch the sunrise with a cup of tea. done
{11. wish on a shooting star. done
{12. buy something online done
{13. eat sushi. done
{14. have a lord of the rings & star wars marathon. done
{15. start a scrapbook. done {in sorts}
now, some of these things i've already completed {as you can see} but these have been goals of mine for awhile, years, even, and why not challenge myself? also, my birthday is december 12, so i have about one and a half months to do this. yay me!
-kiss kiss kiss, hug waffy taffy-
{pee ess: i have an idea. i think you guys are going to like this idea.}
{pee pee ess: last night i had a dream that the northern lights came to texas. uh. whoa.}
{1. get a MacBook Pro. done
{2. write and complete a children's book.
{3. wear my hair like princess leia for october 31st. done
{4. do a fashion post. done
{5. buy a dslr camera
{6. make creme brûlée. done
{7. dance to an old vinyl record from the 60's. done
{8. get an iPod. done
{9. speak in a british accent for a whole day. done
{10. watch the sunrise with a cup of tea. done
{11. wish on a shooting star. done
{12. buy something online done
{13. eat sushi. done
{14. have a lord of the rings & star wars marathon. done
{15. start a scrapbook. done {in sorts}
now, some of these things i've already completed {as you can see} but these have been goals of mine for awhile, years, even, and why not challenge myself? also, my birthday is december 12, so i have about one and a half months to do this. yay me!
-kiss kiss kiss, hug waffy taffy-
{pee ess: i have an idea. i think you guys are going to like this idea.}
{pee pee ess: last night i had a dream that the northern lights came to texas. uh. whoa.}


I haven't done anything like this before. Maybe I should do something like 21 before 21 {I'll be turning 21 in 2 years}.
ReplyDeleteI had a dream that I had a wedding. A wedding where I was marrying a guy. I had a plain white dress, and a orange and red bouquet. {That was all I can see of the wedding, except the groom was wearing a black tux with a red flower pinned to it}. Strange enough, all the parts I told you were clear, then the rest was blurry.
Aaah you lucky dear! I'm am dyingg for a macbook! Maybe this Christmas...haha ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your dream! I dreamed about really bizarre things...half the time they didn't even make sense!:P
ReplyDeleteI wanna hear this idea!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I just love this!! I am doing this when I turn 15! :))
ReplyDeletehaha! I've been having strange dreams lately too! and awesome list! I should make one... although I'd only have half a year to finish it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute notebook by the way. Love it!
I should do an 18 before 18 list. Although, I'm not sure what I'd put on it...
ReplyDeleteYou should check out Libby's 15 before 15 list. :) She has some pretty great ideas on it, too.
Thats a great idea!
ReplyDeleteNumber nine is the coolest!
Beth xoxo
I remember that notebook, darling!!:))) And wow, thats a great list. Call me when you do number 14!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteI'd love to do a 15 before 15 list but I'd only have about a week and a half to fulfill everything I want to do and I don't think any of it is going to happen between now and then=/ Maybe 16 before 16. GAH! That sounds so old!=O
Love you!<3
northern lights in texas, that's very interesting. ;D
ReplyDeleteand what a great idea! i think i'm going to have to make a list of my own!
<3 Hayley
g a h . you're turning 15 in November? no kidding. so am i! what date do you turn 15? i turn 15 on the 29th -- C.S. Lewis's birthday!!! i know. SOOO cool, no? aaaandd it's louisa may alcott's (little women author's) birthday on the 29th. crazy, i know. and i share my birthday with other really famous authors! :{) we should collaborate for our bdays! XD
ReplyDeletethats my brothers birthday! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm doing a giveaway at my blog for a digital scrapbook program. It's so much fun to use, and you could easily share it with your friends here on the blog. :)
ReplyDelete~Selina~
my blog: http://selina-capturingeverydaybeauty.blogspot.com/p/freebiesgiveaways.html
You should make this a link-up!!
ReplyDeleteI love that idea! I just might steal it! You could get more people to do it like Arianna said and have a link-up! That would be super fun!
ReplyDelete