Yes. That show.
And you know that show Victorious? You know, the one with the girl with the fabulous cheekbones that apparently look like sugarplums who has a sister who wants to see the color of her mucus who knows a guy who claims to like ketchup as much as the next guy who knows a girl who wants to be a unicorn who knows a guy who happens to wear male makeup who has a puppet who claims "people don't know what he got!" who knows a girl who has a purse made of monkey fur who knows a guy who happens to collect past president's relative's teeth who knows a guy who apologizes for...her who has a teacher who has visions caused by the juice of coconuts. (the people I've referenced {in order} are as follows: Tori, Trina, Andre, Cat, Robbie, Rex, Jade, Sinjin, Beck, and Sikowitz)
Yes. That show.
Well......{and you better get ready for this} MY AUNT {who's *totally* awesome, by the way} MET THE CREATOR OF THOSE SHOWS!!! MEANING DANWARP! DAN SCHNEIDER!! SCHNEIDER'S BAKERY!!!!!!!!
*sigh* My life is complete. Well, not completely complete, because I haven't met and married William Moseley/Peter Pevensie. THEN my life will be complete. After we go to Narnia and rule as high king and queen....ANYWAY....
*sigh* Best. Day. Ever.

OOOh will you give me a virtual hug then!!
ReplyDeleteBeth
Um, I think my brain just exploded........haha! that is pretty beast though, its so exciting to meet famous people!:D :D :{D
ReplyDeleteI definitely need a hug then! Mostly because I fell in love with Freddie the first time I saw him on T.V. :) Haha.
ReplyDeleteI'm not allowed to see Harry Potter either. So I consider myself the 1 out of 10% who did not go see that movie last night. :)
Love,
tinyheart http://apieceofmyheart-tinyheart.blogspot.com/
That's pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteYou're not allowed to see Harry Potter, too? I thought I was the only one, LOL! I don't even really WANT to see it, but all my friends are talking about it and it's annoying...
Wow, I feel like I'm the only one in blog world who has seen all of the Harry Potter movies. And I don't even like them all that much. Dad and my fiance do, so I saw the newest one yesterday... It only took 8 movies, gosh. Seriously EIGHT movies... it's kinda annoying that they even made that many. It's like Twilight, gag!
ReplyDeleteoh I can't see the photo of us :-(
ReplyDeleteawesomeness :)
ReplyDelete